bro. Dr. Is practising against sunnah. *

ehtisham 7/11/2006 - 7:39:37
and how is that? care to explain? *

sjar 8/14/2006 - 7:45:50
What do u mean by khulafa-e-rashideen? *

aneela7 8/19/2006 - 8:54:28
I postd abt doc. Zakir @inter forum .do read it .jazakALLAH *

md.hasan 1/8/2007 - 6:46:08
Y do u feel so bro. He hs gone through every scripture of islam. He folows only wat is wrtn in sacrd scrptrs f islam. *

islaam 21.10.07 - 03:08am
Every human make err.So y nt schorlars, are they other than humans? No they arent.So its simple that humans do err,bt if they repent nd fear ALLAH,there is no blame. Wallah aulam.Allah knws best how a slave of Him act. So dnt blame 1 another in a humiliating way.Hpe answd d questn. *

isaheer 28.11.07 - 03:53pm
Salams ppl....hey wut u guys mean dr.naik z wrong? Plz sumbdy rep...been follwin moSt ov hs speeches,, didnt c anytn wrOng wt dat...hik *

ayyad 28.11.07 - 07:57pm
Even prophets were critisized wat 2 say of ordinary ppl.instead lukin at others fault v shud crct ourself fst *

shayan_4 15.12.07 - 10:36am
Excuse me! We are all the fan of zakir nayak. Don't see what the mistake see what the well. He spreaded islam. Many people change their religion after listing his speech. Then what is the more better than this? *

attari 3.03.08 - 07:28am
dr. zakir naik,stop ur bogus statment against sunnih,all smart islami brothers & sisters when the judgment day will be face of us then world records detail of our will ask to us,could not help u zakir naik n other aehle hadees type bogus group,lets join.. *

attari 3.03.08 - 07:35am
DAWATEISLAMI.sweetest aaka n the massanger of allah IS OUR IDOL.THEY ARE NOT LIKE THEY ARE REALY KNOW ALL INFO. SO WE N SCIENTIST WIL TRY TO KNOW TODAY.JOIN TO DAWATE ISLAMI N LEARN SUNNAT N FARZ N SAVE UR IMAN. DONOT WEST UR TIME IN DR. ZAKIR N LIKE HIM *

attari 13.03.08 - 11:26am
dear islami users,if u tell many other regions join to islam,it can happen,but dawateislami join over the lacs ppl to islam.So wakeup n save iman. *

attari 6.07.08 - 03:34am
assalam o alaikum!sweet bro n sis,i said dat DR.ZAKIR NAIK is wrong.if u want explain so join my group nd download link.u will get true information.than u decied dat DR.ZAKIR NAIK is wrong r right.ALLAH ajawajal ka karam he hum par ki unke rasool (SAW) ki *

attari 6.07.08 - 03:38am
sunnah par amal karne wali,tableeke quraan r sunnah ki aalamgir gair siyasi tehreek DAWATE ISLAMI aapke bargah me hazir he. *

aroob 17.07.08 - 08:06pm
i heard he is going against sunnah, sum1 said he refers to the prophets parents as non believers which is wrong as they believed in 1 god *

shatri 5.08.08 - 12:08am
Some ppl r so dumb! Rasul s.a.w.'s parents were non muslims like his grandfather Abdul Muttlib and his uncle Abu Talib. So don't intent new things in islam. Accept the fact. *

salam05 12.08.08 - 08:49am
Yes, it clear from the sunnah that prophet's parents were kafir. In one hadith a person came to Allah's Messenger and asked about his father. He SAW replied that they are in Hell. He feel very sad. Then he again said don't be sad your father is with my father in hell. And a hadith prophet PBUH said that i asked Allah to allow for me to pray for maghfirah of my mother but Allah didn't allow me. Then i ask Allah to allow me to go to the grave of my parents, so he allow me for that. Subhanallah. Islam is equal for all. *

ajazkhan 29.08.08 - 10:05am
Yah alot of thng in him are agnst the islam eg.his cloths tiy.sory 4 weak eng *

shayan4u 11.09.08 - 06:38am
What a rubbish and foolish act it is! Blamming that rasulullah's parents was a kafir? (nouzobillah). U r such a muslim??? I asked only one question if they were kafir (nouzubillah) then why u send peace and read darood upon him in ur salah prayer.GIF?? Is islam allow to send darood upon kafir?? Then why u say allah-humma salle ala muhammadin wala AALE MUHAMMADIN why u say AALE MUHAMMADIN (peace be on the family of muhammad(saw))?? No one is kafir in prophet's family except abu-jahal and abu-lahab. So, first see ur islam, how u r following it. Don't say anything about knowing very well about it. Pray to Allah. Waslam. *

salam05 12.09.08 - 06:09pm
Well, i hav just qouted the authentic hadith of the prophet PBUH. Do you think to whome you are sayin rubbish? To the sayin of Prophet PBUH. I haven't say anythin out of my desires. Its not befittin for any Muslim to dislike the thing which was said by Prophet PBUH. ''ma kan li mu'aminin wa la mu'aminatin iza qazallahu wa rasuluhu amran an yakuna lakumul khiyaratu an amrihim...''
Now come to your arguments. What does 'Aal' means? It means 'family'... You are right. But when you read Durud you also say that Allah blessed Hazrat Ibrahim PBUH and his family. Now think, Prophet Ibrahim PBUH has a father also named 'Aazar'. What do you think about him? Was he a muslim or kafir? Qur'an clearly says he was an idolator and also Qur'an stopped Ibrahim PBUH to pray for his father becaus he was a kafir. But why you say in your durood that Allah had blessed the family of Ibrahim PBUH. ''kama sallaita 'ala ibrahim wa ala AALI IBRAHIM...''. Tell me why you say that if his father was a kafir? *

salam05 12.09.08 - 06:20pm
The family members of any prophet are those who accepted Islam in their life and also believ in Prophethood of that prophet and his teachin if they got the time of their Prophethood. Those who are Idolators and did not accepted the Prophethood of the Prophet are not the family members of that Prophet. As Qur'an states a story of Prophet Nuh PBUH, he said to Allah SWT that 'you had promised to save my family members from the flood'. Allah said 'your son is not among your family'. There are many stories in the Qur'an in which the family members of the Prophets got Azab becaus of their denial. This is the clarification of your statement about Aal family.GIF. *

salam05 12.09.08 - 06:32pm
Brother Islam doesn't support racism in anyway. Just becaus you are the father, brother or any of the family member of the prophet, that doesn't mean you got the ticket to the Paradise. The criteria to go to heaven is same for all not different for each person. If anyone hav the kafir had the right to go to the paradise just becaus of race, then it must be Abu Talib. And everyone knows he is in the hell fire gettin the lowest punishment. And the lowest punishment in the hellfire is thousands time high then any of the cruel punishment of this world.

It is clear that the Parents of the Prophet PBUH were Pagans. And none of them accepted the Natural Islam which is in every person, either he got the message or not. Thats why Prophet PBUH informed the ummah that they are in hellfire. So don't missunderstand. I haven't say that rather the Prophet PBUH has said that in the Hadith. I hope i made it clear to you. Insha Allah *

salam05 12.09.08 - 06:32pm
Brother Islam doesn't support racism in anyway. Just becaus you are the father, brother or any of the family member of the prophet, that doesn't mean you got the ticket to the Paradise. The criteria to go to heaven is same for all not different for each person. If anyone hav the kafir had the right to go to the paradise just becaus of race, then it must be Abu Talib. And everyone knows he is in the hell fire gettin the lowest punishment. And the lowest punishment in the hellfire is thousands time high then any of the cruel punishment of this world.

It is clear that the Parents of the Prophet PBUH were Pagans. And none of them accepted the Natural Islam which is in every person, either he got the message or not. Thats why Prophet PBUH informed the ummah that they are in hellfire. So don't missunderstand. I haven't say that rather the Prophet PBUH has said that in the Hadith. I hope i made it clear to you. Insha Allah *

shayan4u 13.09.08 - 07:36am
Its mean that the parents who born muhammad saw the parents who cares muhammad the parents who help muhammad saw in childhood the parents who love muhammad saw the parents who feed muhammad saw Are nouzbillah KAFIR if he didnt care then who teach islam then who spread islam then who end the shirk then who fought with the enemies then who help the poors then who help the beggars then no any muslim in this world nither I am there nor you. Then how can I say him kafir. It is just so simple. Wallah aalam bis sawab *

shayan4u 13.09.08 - 07:42am
I am not talking about his saw forefathers. I am just talking about his mother and father and Dai Halima *

salam05 14.09.08 - 04:08am
Sahih Muslim
Book no.1, Hadith no.0398:

Narrated Anas ibn Malik:
Verily a person said to the Prophet S.A.W.: ''O Messenger of Allah, where is my father?'' He said: ''(He) is in the Fire.'' When he turned away, he (the Prophet) called him and said: ''Verily my father and your father in the Fire.''

Sahih Muslim Book-4, Hadith-2129

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (R.A.):
Allah's Messenger PBUH said: I sought to beg forgiveness (to Allah) for my mother, but he did not grant it to me. I sought permission from Him to visit her grave, and he granted it to me. *

salam05 14.09.08 - 04:15am
Allah says:
It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: If anyone disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

[Qur'an, Surah Al-Ahzab, 33:36] *

squall07 10.10.08 - 08:05am
MashaALLAH beautifully explained brother Salam.. Now I hope our muslim brothers and sisters can clarify their misunderstandings..InshaALLAH *

xkhalidx 9.03.09 - 11:52am
what salaam said, it convinced me.
You can check the hadith ere : http://www.iiu.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/001a_smt.html *

* Zakir-Naik Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Zakir-Naik

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store