WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Zakir-Naik - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Zakir-Naik > Topics

Subject: WHAT HE SAID?
Replies: 4 Views: 2358

shayan_4 22.12.07 - 07:29am
in india his 10 days programme was held. He create a bad things there why? I don't know. He said YAZEED (RAZIALLAHUNHO) AND WE ALL KNOW THAT YAZEED WAS ENEMY OF ISLAM.AND WE Raziallahunho is prefixed only upon ashab, and valiullah etc not with the other person. Why he create this type of wrong speech? I am a big fan of his I WANT ANSWER........... *

mushafiq 29.12.07 - 06:20am
Salam brother i think u r labouring under some misconceptions. Firstly if u r a shia then tell me. Yazid was the son of muawiya(r.a.) there were a lot of misunderstandings between the sahabas created by the enemies of islam. Not that they hated each other. yazid was not an enemy of islam nobody can prove that. Allah will not ask us on the day of judgement was Yazid an enemy of islam? Dr. Naik being a genuine scholar knows the whole background of the karbala story and there4 was right in saying Yazid(radiallahu anho) wassalaam *

shayan_4 31.12.07 - 02:15am
Walaikum asslam mr.mushafiq. I think you don't know that yazeed was change smth 4m hram 2 halal i.e; wine(alchohal) etc. And you are a muslim you all ready know that how yazeed was who change the law of allmighty God (allah). The glorious quran prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verse: O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an Abomination- of Satan's handiwork; eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper. [AL- QURAN 5:90] Even Allah says that this is satan's handiwork then why we don't understand this simple one. The prophet of islam Muhammad (sw) said: in sunan Ibn-I-majah volume 3, book of intoxicants, chapter 30 Hadith no. 3371. Alcohol is the mother of all evils and it is the most shameful of evils. NOT ONLY THOSE WHO DRINK ALCOHOL ARE CURSED BUT ALSO THOSE WHO DEAL WITH THEM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARE CURSED BY ALLAH. now I think you may understand this but Allaht knows better about it . No im nt shiha *

attari 2.05.08 - 04:38am
YAZEED is enemy of islam bcoz they fight in karbla against islam.dnt apply radiyala. on yazeed.and who agree wid dat person he also enemy of islam.thnx *

shayan4u 9.06.08 - 05:44am
A man come to a moulana (islamic scholar) and ask moulana please tell me about yazeed that he will go to pradise or hell ? the moulana said first you think that you will go to pradise or hell then think about other. the man was very shamed and said sorry to him and return back to home.
One day some people came to the house of imam ghazali (r.a) and ask oh imam please tell me that can we say abused to yazeed? imam very angreed and said to those mens that islam don't teach us to abused even it is enemy then how can we abused to yazeed that may a momin. So dear brother attari think before u speech. When u r going to say against any body then first see ur self and see ur AAMAL. Then speak otherwise be silen bcz prophet muhammad (saw) said CHUP RAHNA HIKMAT. May Allah 4give us. Waslam *

* Zakir-Naik Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Zakir-Naik

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search