Zakir-Naik - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Zakir-Naik > Topics

Subject: Yazeed Topic
Replies: 0 Views: 1075

rizubi 19.07.09 - 12:03pm
Assalaam o Alaikum Wa Rehmatullah
Dear Mr. Zakir Naik
First of All I apologise that my English is not good, so please ignore my words which not match with correct words, but I only request you to see my point what I want to ask and say.

As I am learning too much by your speech & thanks to Allah that He given Muslim community this type of scholar whom Dawah is good study for us, specially who live in the country where there is Muslim in minority.
-------------
My only question that why not you leave Yazeed matter as 'with no comments' in public and apologize that if mostly of Muslim scholar in present and past not agreed to use word Rehmatullah Alleh after Yazeed name you will also leave to say this word?
-------------

I understand after study of Hadees we all Muslim need to use word Rehmatullah Alleh after any Sahabi or Taabi or Tabetabeen, but sometime in Sensitive case like Yazeed, we may use Hikmat to save majority of our Muslim society & as per your lecture for Almi Bhaichara, by not using words which give pain majority of Muslims. I think there will no harm for you but this will be more effective for you to catch heart of all Muslim society by Hikmat with your fan like me who always consider you a good Guide given Islamic scholer with proof, I believe all scholars will be turn to yourside with good manners.

If we discuss about particular Shia etc community that is different matter because nobody recognise them when they use bad words for some of Sahabi, so you are not in their Category, because your teaching is not for any Firqa but for all Muslims & to take all Muslim together, I sure Allah has given you special ability, so you no need to consider some particular Shia type peoples (who abuse sahaba) to make arguments with them for this type of Minor matter.

I request you to leave this matter to Allah ST who is greatest planner as per your comments, adopt Hikmat to leave these type of Sensitive matter up others, as we all your fan not want to hear about you bad words or don't want to see you in complicate position.

I also understand that if you say about Surat Al Imran Ayat 160, where Allah says 'If Allah is with you nobody can harm you' but you also says that every thing we all to do with Hikmat which is Quraan Sura Nahal Ayat 125.

I request you please consider and take an quick action to leave this matter alone for the safety of Muslim community.

Your very small student

* Zakir-Naik Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Zakir-Naik

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search